We’ve helped K12 districts and universities across the country integrate sustainability across the curriculum, and also supported nonprofit organizations to develop curriculum and deliver teacher education programs.
Selected K12 Districts
- Ann Arbor (MI) Public Schools
- Baker (OR) Public Schools
- City Mission School (Detroit)
- Detroit Community Schools
- Leominster (MA) Public Schools
- Lenawee County (MI) Intermediate School District
- Oberlin City Schools (OH)
- River Rouge (MI) Public Schools
- Scarsdale (NY) Public Schools (through a partnership with the Children’s Environmental Literacy Foundation)
- Washtenaw Technical Middle College (MI)
- Washtenaw (MI) Intermediate School District
- Ypsilanti (MI) Community Schools
- The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)
- North Central Michigan College
- The University of Michigan
- Eastern Michigan University
- Great Lakes College Association
- Lorain County (OH) Community College
- Marygrove College (Detroit)
- Michigan State University
- Purdue University College of Engineering
- The University of Texas, Pan American
- San Jose State University
When like-minded organizations need expertise in curriculum and teacher education, they turn to us for solutions.
For example, from 2006-2010, Executive Director Susan Santone served as a lead program designer and facilitator of the Children’s Environmental Literacy Foundation’s annual Summer Institute. She also provided programming and facilitation for the Scarsdale School District’s sustainability professional development program.
Other Nonprofit Clients:
- The Clean Energy Coalition
- The Oberlin Project
- The World Resources Institute
- The National Wildlife Federation
Would you like to talk with us about your needs?
Let’s schedule a conversation (preferably with coffee involved).